Andre is an Associate Principal of IQVIA’s global Pricing and Market Access group based in New York City. He currently leads projects with Pharma/Biotech companies in themes such as market access strategy, value-based health care, and health care systems understanding in a global perspective.
Also, André has extensive experience with LATAM health care environment and a relevant track record of projects in rare diseases and oncology, being part of IQVIA’s thought leadership in these subjects. As a researcher and speaker in the health care field, André has been invited to present in congresses and conferences in several countries including the US, Europe, Brazil, and other LA countries. As his personal fields of interest, he is constantly seeking new databases and sources of information to find innovative ways of leveraging artificial intelligence methodologies to support health care decision making.
- Over 10 years of experience in Pharma & Biotech industry, André had joined IQVIA (former IMS Health) in 2013
- From 2014 to 2018 André led the LATAM Real-World Insights group in charge of Market Access, HTA/HEOR, RWD Advanced Analytics and RWE initiatives based in Brazil
- Has been part of 100+ LATAM regional and local projects in areas such as Market Access Strategy, HTA dossiers, HE Modeling, Real-World Evidence, and Longitudinal Patient Data Analysis
- Andre was responsible to develop and integrated several real-world data assets in Brazil being, one of the leading researchers in applying advanced analytics methods to RWD in the country
- Speaker in themes such as health care policy, value-based health care, real-world data, and artificial intelligence in health care attending to events in the US, Europe, and LATAM.
- Author and co-author of several publications in congresses and academic journals in the HTA, Health Economics, RWD and Advanced Analytics fields.
- Prior to IQVIA, André worked as Sr. Business Analytics Leader for Roche’s LATAM Regional
- BSc Chemical Engineering by Federal University of Paraná (UFPR)
- Post Grad Degree in Financial Management at INSPER